To fill in the application form, you shall have:
a) Payment of application fee of Rs. 1200 through Netbanking, Credit or Debit cards or Demand Draft of INR 1200/- in favor of "Christ Institute of Management Ghaziabad" Payable at "Ghaziabad.
b) A valid e-mail ID and mobile number for further communication (A system generated e-mail confirmation with the application number and date of birth entered into the Online Application will be sent to the provided e-mail ID).
c) Class 10 and Class 12 Marks Statement.
d) Mark Statement of Semester I, II, III, IV, V & VI / Year I, II & III, if Candidate is pursuing a Six Semester / Three year Undergraduate course.
e) Mark Statement of Semester I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII / Year I, II, III & IV, if Candidate is pursuing an Eight Semester / Four year Undergraduate course.
f) Provisional Degree Certificate, if Candidate has completed / graduated on or before November 2016.
g) Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated on or before June 2016.
h) MAT / CAT/ XAT/ CMAT Score Card
i) Copy of work related documents (Joining letter / Experience Letter & Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time / Part Time / Family Business also considered) (If Available).
Please Remember :
1. Applications are available in the "Online" format only on our website.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions in detail and tick the mandatory fields given below.
3. Fill-in all applicable fields in the Online Application Form after which Click "Submit"
4. On clicking 'Submit', a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click Confirm Submission.
5. After submitting, you will receive the Application Number and your Date of Birth with the option to print your application form.
6. Kindly print and sign the application form after filling in further details on the printed application form. Keep a Copy of the application form for your further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
Candidates need to send the following documents in an A4 size Envelope:
1. Original Demand Draft of INR 1200/- in favor of "Christ Institute of Management Ghaziabad" Payable at "Ghaziabad" or transaction details of application fee paid through netbanking or Credit / Debit card.
2. 2 passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45mm with White background - Standard Indian Passport Format Only) and 2 Stamp Size photographs. (Write your name and application number behind the photographs).
3. The original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent / guardian and the candidate.
4. Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12
5. Copy of Statement of marks of Degree (if result awaited, marks card available currently).
6. Copy of Provisional Degree Certificate, if Candidate has completed / graduated on or before November 2015
7. Copy of Degree Certificates (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated on or before June 2015
8. Copy of Entrance Test Score Card (MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT)
9. Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (If available)
10. Copy of Migration Certificate for candidates from outside of Uttar Pradesh (If available)
11. Copy of Passport and Visa Page for candidates from Outside India.
12. Copy of work related documents (Joining letter / Experience Letter & Latest Salary Slip) (Full Time / Part Time / Family Business also considered) (If available).
Candidates should send the above documents by Registered Post / Courier Service and should be addressed to;
The Office of Admissions,
Christ Institute of Management, Delhi NCR
Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road,
Uttar Pradesh - 201003
Ph. : 0120 - 298 6765 Mobile: +91 - 9212440111
Candidates may submit the forms directly (In-Person) at the above address.
Working hours of office is between :
Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Saturday: 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
(Office remains closed on Sundays & Government Holidays)
Candidates, who are unable to print the application form due to system/power/internet failure, may log on to the Application Status link and enter the application number and the date of birth details to view and print the application form.
7. Office of Admissions will update e- admit card for the Selection Process only after receiving the printed application form along with ALL the above mentioned supporting documents. E-admit card will not be uploaded if all the supporting documents along with the printed application form does not reach the Office of Admissions within the stipulated date and time.
The application and supporting documents should reach the Office of Admissions within 7 days of submitting the application online .
Candidates must mark PGDM Admissions 2017 - on the top left hand corner of the A4 size envelope for faster processing of the application form.
Note: Applications with supporting documents specified must be submitted in A4 size envelope only.